If you’re a writer and you’d like to get your best work in front of our audience, please submit your article here.
- When Staying Makes you Less a Loyal Than Leaving by Ryan Mitchell, Ph.D
- The Making Of Blue Collar Hustle — Part 5: The Prince Of Palmetto by Alonge Hawes
- Founder’s Therapy: Troy Dixon of Hollis Park Partners
- Letting Go: Leaving Guilt in The Past by Brandon Mckay
- Hollywood & Hidden Racism in America, 1967-2017 by Joshua K. Wright, Ph.D
- Luke Cage and the $40 Million Stereotype by Devin Dixon
The Abernathy Tech Spotlight series highlights black professionals working in tech, from freelance developers to non-technical founders. Complete this form to submit your profile.
- Tech Spotlight: Joah Spearman
- Tech Spotlight: Maurice Wilkins
- Tech Spotlight: Joshua Encarnacion
- Tech Spotlight: Adam Thomas
- Tech Spotlight: Johnny Austin
- Tech Spotlight: Brian Gerrard
Our contributors are doing great work in the world, from academia and education to journalism and media, and we love sharing what they’re up to and how they think about the craft of writing.
- May 13th: [NYC] Black Male Wellness Workshop
- May 17th: [Oakland] Jopwell x Abernathy Tech Networking Mixer